cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

egeongn
Journeyman III

The graphics card driver constantly fails. [rx 570]

I currently have an RX features 570 graphics card. First of all, sometimes when I turn on the computer, a pitch black screen appears and does not go away even though the fans are spinning. In this case, it is solved when I turn the computer on and off again. The main problem is that although the driver for my video card is correct and it was working without any problems a few days ago, now when I open the AMD software application, it gives me a problem like your video card driver is not compatible with this version. But just yesterday they were working in harmony. Since these problems occur to me frequently, I deleted the drivers with DDU and installed everything from scratch and the problem seemed to be solved, but now the same problem is happening to me again. When I run the software compatibility tool it says the driver is correct. Because of this problem, I get very low fps in games and I cannot use my computer efficiently. How should I proceed? resim_2024-03-09_093756522.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
FunkZ
Forerunner

Windows Update may be replacing your AMD driver with a Microsoft version.

Here's a thread on how to fix that: https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/windows-update-may-have-automatically-replaced-your-am...

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes