cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

seigard
Journeyman III

The 23.4.1 update caused issues with my graphics card.

Hello. Two days ago, on the evening of April 4th, 2023, I updated my AMD Software Adrenalin Edition to version 23.4.1. During the update, I had to restart my system twice due to two black screens. This indicates that the driver was faulty, and there were also discussions on the AMD forum that the update was faulty. So, I reverted back to my previous driver, which was the AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.3.2. Two days later, I began to notice that the 23.4.1 update had caused some issues with my graphics card. The graphics card memory dropped from 12228 MB to 8149 MB in games, and the GPU Clock and Default Clock sections of my graphics card in well-known applications like GPU-Z began to show 0 MHz. My graphics card, which was working fine before the driver issue, has now become like this. I am looking for a solution to this problem and requesting your help. I will leave the necessary visuals below.

The graphics card I am using is ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT OC.

GPUZ-Fotoğrafı.gifgta5.pngekrankartım.pngpaylaşılanbellek.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
seigard
Journeyman III

Guys, it may sound like a joke, but I thought version 22.3.2 was an up-to-date version, but it turned out to be a driver released about 2 years ago. It caused me trouble because it was an older driver than my graphics card. I downloaded version 23.3.2 and all my problems were solved. It was all due to my friend misreading 23.3.2 as 22.3.2.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
seigard
Journeyman III

Guys, it may sound like a joke, but I thought version 22.3.2 was an up-to-date version, but it turned out to be a driver released about 2 years ago. It caused me trouble because it was an older driver than my graphics card. I downloaded version 23.3.2 and all my problems were solved. It was all due to my friend misreading 23.3.2 as 22.3.2.

0 Likes