cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DLockholm
Journeyman III

Streaming and Recording Tab gone missing.

Hello guys and thanks for passing by.

I recently bought my PC and notice that quite a few options are missing on my Adrenalin, the most relevant to my is the Streaming tab. Some of my friends told me that it is weird that I don't have it. I've been reading a lot of threads both here and on the r/AMD sub, looking for solutions and tried already several clean drivers installations using the AMD clean up tool, then using the AMD auto tool, even trying the driver for my specific graphics card, disabled Windows automatic driver updates using the Local Policy Editor, even disabled my integrated CPU on my BIOS, and nothing so far, so I'm kinda running out of options so I'd really appreciate some help.

I'm running a Ryzen 5 5600G (Again, integrated graphics are disabled directly on the BIOS, I already checked thrice by the time of this writing). AMD Radeon RX 6400 4gb VRAM. Windows 10 Pro 22H2. Motherboard Gigabyte A320m S2H V2. 16GB of RAM. Monitor is a LG 22MP400 AMD FreeSync compatible.

Adrenalin 23.12.1

0 Likes
1 Reply

The rx64/6500 series do not have the required supported rendering formats for R & S, only the 6600 & higher.

6500 formats.png

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes