cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jaceneliot
Adept I

StoreMI - app not detected as installed, i can't change anything i want to remove it - how ?

Hello. I have installed Store MI. I linked a 2TB HDD with a 500GB Sata SSD. It didn't work too badly but after a few updates over time, I noticed that the software was no longer detected as installed. I tried to update it but couldn't because it told me that my configuration didn't allow it (it didn't detect the HDD and SSD, which makes sense given that the SSD had disappeared, used as a cache). So I still have the Store MI drivers installed but not detected as software. I'd like to remove everything from my computer cleanly and without loss. How can I do this? Thanks for your help!

2 Replies

Hi. Thanks. This is my issue. I don't see the two disks used by StoreMI, which isn't installed anymore. I still use the HDD, but i don't see it in disk management, nor i see the SSD used for cache.

0 Likes

Hi. As you can see i have the drivers of StoreMI but i don't have the app anymore. Can i uninstall the drivers ? I just want to totally remove it because it seems to cause some issues on my computer.

image_2023-11-04_212820970.png

0 Likes