cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Huemera
Journeyman III

Screen tearing after driver update

Recently, in August, for no apparent reason, screen tearing appeared. Display Lenovo (Ideapad 3 15ARE05). Ryzen 3 4300U processor with integrated Vega 6 graphics. Driver version is 2.25.1. Installed for the first time in September 2021, then reinstalled in June 2022 (completely uninstalled via the taskbar and AMD CleanUp Utility) and updated in July to version 2.27.2. Reinstalled in September, but it did not give any effect from the word at all. Until August, there was also a problem and remains to this day with a decrease in screen brightness, but this is a separate issue. Screen tearing appears for me specifically in full screen and frameless mode, it is absent in window mode (true for all games).

V-Sync not an option due to latency, triple buffering OpenGL issue doesnt fix or resolve issues in some games, please dont advise me to do so. Didnt find the problem on google, dont refer me to it. The AMD Error Reporting Tool has been ignored by AMD Radeon Software. Also, it was not, do not write about the rollback. Reinstalling Windows is similarly not an option. Hardware is also in good condition, the dust in the laptop was cleaned. Reinstalling a couple of games did not lead to any result, therefore, do not advise as well as reinstalling drivers.

If possible, I would like to communicate in russian. Im writing through google translator with slight corrections

0 Likes
0 Replies