cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

matador5520
Journeyman III

Screen shake and black screen after installing driver for R5 3400G

Good, about a week ago I started presenting screen problems on my computer.
Ryzen 5 3400g
Asus Prime b450m-a / csm
2x 8Gb Ram hyperfury 3000Mhz
Ssd 120Gb
Hdd 500Gb
Psu Cyon RGB 500w 80+ Bronze
The problems that I present are basically when installing the drivers for the APU since once installed the screen begins to shake and for each click I make the screen turns black and then performs the action, I have already tried all the versions of the driver adrenaline, windows 10 2004 and windows 10 1909 and I continue with the problem, if I keep the basic driver that provides windows the problem disappears but I do not have access to the integrated graphics of the processor.
Any solution?

0 Likes
5 Replies

check for a BIOS update. might help stabilize the thing

0 Likes

I have already updated the 2006 version which is the most recent and still the same problem

0 Likes

I have an X470 and my R5 3600 does not work well on it but I had to RMA my X570 so I have experience with compatibility issues

I do not think your RAM is the best choice, I use G.Skill Flare X which are marketed for Ryzen users and it works as claimed

The PSU is cheap but with integrated graphics it's not of concern.

0 Likes

I have been doing the esamble for about two months and aoenas gave me problems the ram has been compiled well since I have them at their same frequency taking advantage of the dual chanel, I was reading in other post that they recommend installing the crimson relive but I do not know if it is compatible with ryzen

0 Likes

20.5.1 us the current radeon driver

0 Likes