cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Antonichen
Journeyman III

Samsung Q600C soundbar turning itself off after a while after updating AMD Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1

Samsung Q600C connected to MSI RX 6750XT using default HDMI cable (that came with the soundbar). I use sometimes DTS:X or Dolby Atmos and everything works fine. Well, until I update my VGA drivers. Now, after some minutes, the sound bar turns itself off. It thinks there is no sound input and trigger auto turn off feature.

"The Sound bar will turn off automatically if there is no audio signal for 20 minutes in BD/TV/USB/HDMI/ARC/D.IN modes." (from Samsung manual).

Windows audio bars at sound config keeps bouncing like there is sound normally but the soundbar keeps turning off.

Samsung support says its all fine and its a AMD problem. AMD say the same... What now?

What I`ve tried:

Updated soundbar firmware to the latest;

Windows 11 is updated;

AMD drivers are updated (clean install did nothing);

Used a new HDMI cable;

Used SoundbarStandbyBlocker and SBKA_V1.5 to play a sound every while to keep it awake but I realized that that was not the problem because even playing music for 20min straight the soundbar keeps turning off;

Plugged the soundbar HDMI at my onboard VGA but it`s also a AMD (from Ryzen 9 7950X3D);

What else can I try? =[

0 Likes
0 Replies