Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Carlos3du
Journeyman III

Ryzen Master R5 3400g

Hello,

I have a Ryzen5 3400g, and a few years ago, I downloaded RyzenMaster to be able to OC on this processor.
I released the Clock, cool, and I never used RyzenMaster again (about 2 years), however, my clock is varying a lot, between 2ghz and 4ghz.
I downloaded RyzenMaster again to try to stabilize the clock or disable the OC option.
When opening the program again, a message appears saying: "Overclocking feature is not supported by the processor. Hence only current view is visible and you will not be able to switch to other profiles."

But even on the RyzenMaster website, it shows an image with the Ryzen5 3400g, which is the same one I have, and the overclocking options are enabled
As shown in the images below

https://www.amd.com/pt/technologies/ryzen-master

Carlos3du_2-1692117339426.pngCarlos3du_3-1692117371353.pngCarlos3du_4-1692117393623.png

0 Likes
1 Reply

According to AMD Specs for your APU processor it is unlocked for Overclocking. This means you should be able to overclock your 3400G APU processor.

Unlocked for Overclocking Yes

It also states that it has a configurable TDP ratings which can affect your APU performance

AMD Configurable TDP (cTDP) 45-65W

If in BIOS it is set to TDP 45 Watts than it would run slower and cooler than if it is set at 65 Watts TDP rating.

Try doing a CLEAR CMOS to set your BIOS settings back to Factory Default and see if the problem persists.

NOTE: In the future it is best to use BIOS to overclock your processor rather than using Ryzen Master.
0 Likes