Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ImBad
Journeyman III

ryzen 5700x crashing

Computer Crashing During Gaming/Launching Game

Don't know if this is still a problem???

Just recently started playing bf2042 and was having problems launching game and playing game for extended period of time.

I got to digging around forums and chats with people having the same problem and I tried everything under the sun and still couldn't find a fix.

Definitely a good idea to go through all of drivers and software updates to kind of write those of as being the culprit and I mean everything IE. GPU, chipset, directx... and any others.

I was also making sure the temps were happy and the voltage was correct and still no problem. I stressed tested my computer and all the components had no problem running at 100% load stress test.

My Problem ended up being my motherboard bios was out of date by about 6 updates. Took only about 5-10 mins to update and now I am happy playing games with out interruption.

I figured I would share the solution I found as I troubleshooted and stressed for three days trying to diag what the problem was.

I don't know if it is mother board specific or a common deal but hopefully this will save some people some time and frustration.

Build List

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor, 3401 Mhz, 8 Core

Msi core liquid 360R

Motherboard B450 GAMING PLUS MAX (MS-7B86)

GPU Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060TI

G.skill ripjaws 32GB

1000TB M.2 samsung ssd

Corsair RM850x

Phanteks Eclipse G360A

0 Replies