Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

osmanugurkaya
Journeyman III

RX 6800 crashes almost in every game

Hello everyone.

My pc crashes with various different types of errors since the first day that i bought it. I thought it was just a phase but now i think there's literally something wrong with -at least- 1 piece of my computer (probably gpu)

My specs are 

AMD Ryzen 5 5600

ASUS PRIME B550M-K

ASUS Radeon TUF RX 6800

ADATA XPG Spectrix D41 TUF RGB 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 3200 MHz CL16 Ram x2

ASUS TUF GAMING 650B 650W 80+ Bronze PSU

Let me tell you the things i face with more details:

The games i face crashing are: CS:GO, Valorant, Friday 13th, Fifa 23, Gta V

For CS; the game suddenly freezes; gives a black screen after couple of seconds; then shuts itself down (sometimes with a crash notification, sometimes with nothing)

For Valorant; game just shuts down

For Friday 13th; crash says ''the ue4 summer camp game has crashed and will close Unreal Enginge is exiting due to D3D device being lost''

For Fifa 23: The crash says: ''directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_hung (The GPU will not respond to more commands) This error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing; try installing latest drivers''

The things that i tried to do in order to prevent these problems are;

1- Updating Bios

2- Trying different versions of gpu drivers (none of them gives a different result) (and also installed DDU; uninstalled everything and did it from the beginning)

3- Boosting up the fans (thinking maybe its bc of overheating)

4- Verifying game files in steam

Could this be caused bc of bad placement of the GPU. It was my first time and i did it by myself and i think i did a good job but maybe i did smth wrong idk. What do you guys think? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
0 Replies