Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Nexima
Adept I

rx 6700xt fortnite gameplay video (new)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDs38OklgdE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

asus rx 6700xt 24.6.1 adrenalin amd ryzen 5 5600 16gb ram samsung 500gb ssd samsung asus b450mk 2 motherboard 240hz 1920x1080 monitör directx 12 fortnite chapter 5 season 3 I limited the fps value to 240 in-game. Loaded with directx 12 shaders and high efficiency textures Shaders are preloaded for hours of game play (When the game is first opened, it always freezes normally. All AMD users know this because AMD did not fix this. Don't worry, I played the game for hours that's why.) All settings for fortnite are on lowest. The distance setting alone is epic. Settings that create lag, such as vertical sync, are completely turned off. psu 800w I have a processor liquid cooler windows 11 pro default amd and windows settings Windows and drivers installed from scratch graphics card, bios version and windows and everything else is up to date. ram docp mode on sam on Unnecessary applications are closed in the background. the computer is completely clean and default. Everything was reset and completed with a clean installation from the beginning. Hardware issues were tested and no hardware issues were found. Optimizations for windowed games are turned off. adaptive-sync is off. windows game mode is on. Power management high performance. I do not overclock. Only anti-lag is on, all other settings are off and working at default. Texture filtering quality is standard. vertical refresh is always off. freesync is off. anti-aliasing method multiple sampling.

0 Likes
0 Replies