Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Reskov
Journeyman III

Record buttons/hotkeys don't work

Hello, 

So, I was having an issue recently regarding the recording feature on the Radeon Software application. Whenever I try to use my hotkeys and/or press the "Record a Video" and "Instant Replay" buttons on the home page, they don't seem to register (no popups or anything). I made sure to enable Record Desktop and Instant Replay in the settings and I assigned the proper hotkeys, but for some reason, it's been giving me this issue. It worked normally in the past.

a0c7462ca452a74b233c2eda1f7eeff5.png9da3da7dc5e0ea6d586b31aca9866b44.png

I tried updating to the latest version (20.11.2) because I thought maybe that was the issue, but the issue still persisted after that. I also tried going back to factory settings and reinstalling the whole program altogether, but it still remains the same. 

Any other suggestions? I have an RX 580 just for reference. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

I believe you can do factory reset from settings that might help if it did not work I think reinstall the driver is the option at that time . Try to record the desk top first the issue might be the game or the game engine  some recoding software had problem with unity engine . 

If there is option to record desktop put it on that mode it will record your game to it is easier that way . Also check the area that software save the videos some time UI do not show up when it recoding . 

0 Likes