cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rmisaki
Journeyman III

Recent Drivers for AMD Radeon HD 6750M for Windows 7

The drivers that came with the notebook (SAMSUNG Chronos 700Z) are having some weird problems, it says in the Catalyst software that the OpenGL version is not available, I can't open Blender because it says I don't have openGL 3.3 or higher
The Catalyst software seems outdated too, but it doesn't find any updates

On the support site, I can't find the drivers for the 6750M, only other drivers with similar numbersCapturar.PNGCapturar2.PNG

0 Likes
6 Replies

All HD 6000 series and earlier cards were moved to legacy support almost 4 years ago. There have been and will not be any newer driver releases than 15.7.1 WHQL and 16.2.1 Beta.

Then, where can I download those drivers? The one on my notebook is

dated from 2011, and I can't find the exact model of my graphics card on

the site...

Are there other cards with the exact same driver?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Probably because you have a APU...read Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's...

Please furnish the required information:

https://community.amd.com/thread/196209 

0 Likes

All the HD 6000 mobile series use the same driver package.

0 Likes
demonrus89
Journeyman III

Нашёл драйвер 6750m!? Мне тоже нужен для вин 10 или вин 7!?

0 Likes
demonrus89
Journeyman III

Нашёл Решение проблемы после установки новой винды, требуется сразу же поставить драйвер чипсета(драйвер материнской платы) и тогда у вас определится видеокарта как надо, на asus N53TA нету драйвера чипсета на вин 10 пришлось поставить вин 7, но Я думаю возможно найти драйвер чипсета и на вин 10...

0 Likes