cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

docaston
Journeyman III

Random crashes 5600 XT

Hello, my system has been crashing off and on for the last year or so. When it crashes I get the AMD error screen to send crash details. I have never had AMD give me the time of day about the errors even though I put in my email address. But whatever, I am her to ask for help! I had originally thought for w while it was a power issue, so I finally went from a RM650w to a RM1000w Corsair unit. Before the upgrade and before update 24.1.1 my PC would simply CTD, but in update 24.1.1 my system would blackout and I would have to hard reset as nothing would respond, and I would not get an error log upon restarting! Now since the upgrade my system has been partially able to come back from a blackout, and I had the chance to get the error log this time before restarting and reinstalling 24.1.1. Now 24.2.1 is out and we will see if it does anything "probably not." Now sometimes I would adjust the fan settings so my GPU would run around 60F instead of around 75-80F when in intense games. But whether or not it would crash. I would like to say it it due to a single game, but it is not. No one game makes it happen any more or any worse, nor does the amount of uptime my PC has. I have the error report form this last crash today, but I do not know which file I should post up here, there are several in the zip folder. There is a pic below. If someone could help I would be very thankful!  And thank you for reading all of this!

Below are my specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI
BIOS: F37g (type: UEFI)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor (24 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16304MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: ASUS Radeon RX 5600 XT
Display Memory: 14255 MB
Dedicated Memory: 6103 MB
Shared Memory: 8152 MB
Current Mode: 2560 x 1440 (32 bit) (120Hz) 32inch Monitor 1 Middle
Current Mode: 2560 x 1440 (32 bit) (120Hz) 27inch Monitor 2 Right
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)   27inch Monitor 3 Left

crash log27.png

1 Reply
pokemonasa
Journeyman III

made an account to say that i have the exact same problems with the radeon 5600xt. Does anyone have a solution, i have tried DDU and older versions of adrenaline and pro but it doesnt seem to have an impact.

0 Likes