cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

luks
Journeyman III

Problems with the Adrenaline Edition

My PC has been working perfectly fine without Adrenaline Edition. However, I still thought to myself, why use standard Windows drivers when you can download the appropriate software for my hardware? Maybe I'll get better gaming conditions that way.

When I installed the Adrenaline Edition, it caused my game to freeze in every single round of League of Legends. It happened once every time, regardless of how long the game had been running. I tried testing and disabling some features, but the freezes persisted. The problem with the freeze was that nothing worked anymore, absolutely nothing. I could still hear the sound sometimes, but I had to restart the PC every time. So I decided to uninstall my Adrenaline software and use the standard drivers instead. However, when I did that, my PC suddenly didn't recognize my display ports anymore. What kind of bull**bleep** is this? Sorry, my PC was working totatally fine until i downloaded the adrenaline software which automatically update my drivers... 

im a little bit pissed, sorry

b.r. lukas

0 Likes
4 Replies
tootallofwa
Adept II

Ya have to include your system specs or no one can help you.

luks
Journeyman III

Okey yes. Im sry. There u can see my DirectX-Analyse. I dont know that much IT-Stuff and im not sure whats important. Hopefully its enough. Pictures are german, hopefully its fine.

My Adrenalin version is 23.3.1. 

I did a new download to adrenalin edition and now my monitors are working. But in League of Legends i get one K.O Freeze a game. Other games are working fine.

Wichtig_AMD_1.pngAMD_wichtig_2.png

0 Likes
tootallofwa
Adept II

Have you tried reinstalling League of Legends?  What does the Adrenaline Edition software say about your League of Legends play?  It should collect data about your game play, or lack of game play.

0 Likes
tootallofwa
Adept II

See if you can download CPU-Z.  It reports many of your computer statistics

0 Likes