cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pildasj
Journeyman III

Problem with RX 560 (Drivers)

I have a problem that my computer doesn't recognize the video card, I've done everything, from downloading old drivers to cleaning memory and the video card itself, but it only recognizes when it wants to.

Someone give me solutions?

0 Likes
5 Replies
yurikokolev
Adept III

Hi there,

How did it happen?  was it After a driver update?  or Windows update? 

i ask this because it can be many things, your windows playing up or even your graphics card, try to remove all drivers from your graphics card and restart in safe mode to see if windows detects the card and install a generic driver, if it works , restart your pc again, and enter windows and check again if your card is working with the windows default driver if it's working well then install the new amd drivers and test it

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB
0 Likes

It happened suddenly, I think it has something to do with 'pciexpress' as some pins are bent. there are 2 or 3 crooked ones, can they crooked cause the card not to turn on sometimes or/and not recognize the drivers? just 2or 3?

0 Likes

A new motherboard without a broken pcie slot...

Or if your board has more than one pcie slot, stick the GPU in there..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

That's what I'm going to do, but I just wanted to make sure the pins cause this bug....

0 Likes

try it in another PC if u have , if not try at one of your friends PC, if the graphics card works fine you know what to to, new mainboard coming your way

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB
0 Likes