cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

margalic3
Journeyman III

Problem with driver rx 6600

I downloaded and istalled lastes driver today (8.8.2024) and when i join any game it says "WARNING: You are running an unsupported video driver, please update your driver for optimal preformance". Anyone help?

B450m Pro4
Ryzen 5 5600
RX 6600

0 Likes
4 Replies
itztli
Journeyman III

I'm am literally having almost the extract same problem with the same specs except motherbored

i was told to come to the website and uninstall current curpot diver and download it form here i just need help finding the driver 

b550-f gaming

Ryzen 5 5600

rx 6600

0 Likes
felichella
Adept III

I have exactly same chipset B450 from an Asus board (Tuf Gaming B450 Plus II) and with same cpu and gpu and no issues with latest drivers.

Did u try to clean all gpu settings with DDu on safe mode and reinstall the same latest driver?
What OS are you using? 10 or 11? 

0 Likes

I believe you might have downloaded the wrong AMD GPU driver if it is from August 8th 2024.

here is the latest AMD driver for the RX 6600 GPU card from AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/downloads/drivers.html/graphics/radeon-rx/radeon-rx-6000-series/amd-r...

Screenshot 2024-08-09 102331.png

NOTE: Make sure that Windows Update didn't install a different AMD GPU Driver after you installed your AMD driver which can cause errors like yours.

0 Likes

I just used the ddu and ran it in safe mode and after that I tried installing the new driver and when it installed 100% the screen just goes black, I leave it there for a while but nothing happens