cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

unvardo1
Journeyman III

The problem with the drivers on the RX 6600 XT graphics card

Hello everyone, I want to tell you about my problem that I can't solve.

My graphics card is fairly new, only 4 months old. But something interesting has been happening to her and the drivers for the last week. After installing the drivers, according to the instructions, you need to restart the computer. After restarting, the computer becomes a stone. It does not respond to any commands (does not open applications, etc. it cannot even be turned off via the start menu). The only thing that helps me is rolling back the operating system using a restore point.

I just can't sit without a driver. I'll take CS2 for example. After the launch, just a black screen appears and I can't do anything there. I've even changed Windows before, but it's all in vain.

Full name of the video card: MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT MECH 2X 8G OC

0 Likes
7 Replies
Colderzar
Adept I

Hello, I also have problems when installing Adrenaline. I have an AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, from the beginning everything worked fine, but there was a recent Adrenaline update and my computer stopped responding, I could move the mouse but without being able to open any file, or cmd, I could not turn off, restart or suspend my PC. I had to restore everything and now I'm using my computer without AMD Adrenaline, which bothers me a lot since I can't optimize all the games I have, and if I reinstall Adrenaline my machine crashes again.

I'm still waiting for a solution from someone or for AMD to respond or release a new version of Adrenaline that corrects my error.

Same, i have rx 6800xt, and i got bsod critical_process_died ewerytime when trying to download amd adrenaline, no matter what version driver i trying to install.

0 Likes

Hi, I actually have the same problem before on Adrenalin Edition 24.1.1, So what I did is i just clear this drivers and install the previous driver last year which is 23.12.1 and it works, the only cons here is it doesn’t have the latest updates especially the fluid motion frames.

0 Likes
kari264pl
Journeyman III

I've been having the same issue! I have an RX 6750 XT and after updating the drivers, my entire system drive got locked as write-protected, which causes all the programs to not work at all. I suggest using chkdsk in cmd on a recovery boot drive to see if the same thing happened to you. I hope they will fix it soon.

0 Likes
unvardo1
Journeyman III

UP!

Help us @community_moderator 

0 Likes

Any other people with the same problem? Or maybe with a solution?

0 Likes
chanjovero
Journeyman III

Hi, I actually have the same problem before on Adrenalin Edition 24.1.1, So what I did is i just clear this drivers and install the previous driver last year which is 23.12.1 and it works, the only cons here is it doesn’t have the latest updates especially the fluid motion frames.

Haven’t tried updating to the newest one which is 24.2.1. BTW what version of driver are you on?

0 Likes