cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TalhaPriemhex
Journeyman III

Problem in AMD Software

There is a problem with the Driver's Fan control software! I get this error when playing games (rarely) or watching videos or when the computer is idle (mostly) when it reaches 55 degrees on its own and the fans start running. Explanation of Problem: When watching a video, when the card reaches 55 degrees, the fan runs and the computer freezes (The screen becomes pixelated and looks like tingling on old TVs.) Most of the time it doesn't respond at all and I have to reboot. When the computer restarts, I get the this notification: Due to an unexpected system failure. AMD Radeon Wattman settings reset, reinstalled. When it reaches 55 degrees while playing games, that is, when the temperature exceeds Zero RPM operating degree. The fan is running all of a sudden and I'm getting fps drops in the game. I never encounter this Problem when I set the fans to Manual (turn off Zero RPM) from Radeon Settings Fan Control. I have sent Bug Reports many times but I was never taken seriously and new updates did not solve my problem.

My Card: MSI RX6500XT

Software Version: Now i am using Latest version, I tried old versions, nothing changed.

Sorry for my bad english :')

0 Likes
0 Replies