cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

curse127
Adept III

Poor Perfomance ! With underloaded GPU! Again!

I do not have enough swear words to express my opinion about the driver development team!

How do you check for a fix? It's not funny anymore. Soon there will be a year, as you cannot make normal drivers! Moreover, you are not fixing the "known problems" to the end!

I thought the Metro Exodus game was too hard for my rx 5700! It turns out that if I increase the resolution modifier(i.e. increase the load on the GPU), I will get +30 frames more at the moments where my GPU is underloaded! What is this attitude to your work?

It’s so good that I didn't pay more for the XT version, it would be always underloaded with my ryzen 2600x and would give poor performance.

I am wondering how you check your corrections? Apparently nothing...

2 Replies
curse127
Adept III

I maked a video

RX5700 METRO EXODUS POOR PERFOMANCE BUG - YouTube 

I took this video card for 1080p to have a margin of performance. As a result, I have a disgusting garbage that needs to be constantly monitored and caught with monitoring.

I am more than sure that The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild does not work quickly with a 2k graphics package precisely because of this problem, because my old i5 3550 with 1050TI provided it in full, but the 2600x+5700 cannot.

How many more games with this problem that I don’t know about? Should I constantly check for these bugs?

I get the frustration. Unfortunately you are only letting other users know. Make sure to contact AMD with the problem: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes