Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

agentad
Journeyman III

[one bug remaining] cossacks 3 state after 24.6.1

ahoy !

first, thank you about your fixes for cossacks 3 (which had a LOT of issues with AMD)

most black screens et crashes are fixed for me: i can now fully play solo games, solo campaigns and multiplayers with 1 friend in multiplayer

but there is one annoying bug remaining: if i try to play with more than 1 other human in multiplayer, every AMD players will have black screen after loading

i have 5 friends starting to play it (4 with NVIDIA and me + 1 friend with AMD), we tried:

- to play 6 humans = 4 NVIDIA fully loaded and played normally and me + 1 AMD get black screen after loading... (impossible to play)

- to play 2 humans = 1 NVIDIA + 1 AMD  or  2 AMD fully works fine, loading and play normally

- we tried to add AI players = they have no effect on the bugs, but as long as there are more than 2 HUMAN players, all AMD players get black screen after loading

this is annoying to get multiplayer denied, i hope this gets hotfixed as you fully fixed all other bugs !

good luck !

2 Replies
Dragokar
Miniboss

I fully support you

0 Likes
Popey900
Adept I

@Wednesday,

Im happy to support you, but AMD players aren't that important to you. The error has been known for 1 year and it is a driver problem because it works with old drivers. But AMD doesn't care about that.

0 Likes