Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Crazyweedz420
Journeyman III

No Signal After Installing Graphics Driver

Heey.

I bought myself a AMD 6600 challenger 8gb

After installing the gpu. I was installing the driver software than my screen said no signal. After a while i restarted my computer and i saw the boot menu where u can press del to go to bios settings. But after that boot menu it goes straight to no signal. I have tried allmost everything and am fully lost on this one. Tried cmos clearing. Switched rams. Updated bios. But my old gpu works just fine. Please help

0 Likes
6 Replies
ibrahimdetp
Journeyman III

Hi, try to reinstall windows with usb. I think you driver is broken. With reinstalling windows it gonna delete the driver. Look on youtube « how to install windows with usb »

0 Likes

Okaay will try thabk u

0 Likes

I tried it and it got me into windows finally.

But as soon as i typed in google download amd drivers, the screen disconected.. its like its sensing im gonna downloading drivers. It also did not see the graphic card in dxdiag. I think the gpu is broken

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

What are your full PC specs?

What was your "old" GPU?

What power supply make/model are you running?

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
Perkins124
Journeyman III

Check power connections: Ensure that your GPU is properly connected to the power supply and that all power cables are securely plugged in. Verify GPU seating: Make sure the GPU is correctly inserted into the PCIe slot on your motherboard. Sometimes reseating the card can resolve connection issues. Check monitor connections: Double-check the cable connections between your GPU and the monitor. Try using a different cable or port if possible, to rule out any potential issues with the connection. Try a different PCIe slot: If your motherboard has multiple PCIe slots, try installing the GPU in a different slot to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the slot is causing the problem.

0 Likes
amduser_Jb
Adept II

Yo! Just to give you the run down, I've tried reinstalling [windows, drivers, updating all to latest versions, flashing bios, upgrading to higher versions of drivers then downgrading, checking all wires if plugged or removing and placing it all again the psu changing it to newer ones] all of that didn't work, its a matter of chances or even luck cause some of the users that have same problem just like this had been solve in their case anyway and some remains. All we can do is wait for amd or mircrosoft to make a compatibility patch for either one of their drives, but if you ask me I blame for microsoft's recent update they started this.

0 Likes