I have constant problems starting Windows 10. Sometimes I have to restart the PC about seven times or more until I can log into operational system.
If I press F9 to access system information during boot and wait about 30 seconds, and then hit Enter, I can load the operating system normally.
Another way, that sometimes works, is to press 7 in the boot options to "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" in boot options !
Does anyone have any tips on what could be? Win10 Pro Build 1903 (Driver Version Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.1)
- 3 x Monitor LG 32´´ LED LG 32LB5600 (Triple Screen Setup)
- CPU Intel i5-9600K Hexa-Core 4.6GHz 9MB Cache LGA1151 Coffee Lake
- Mother Board Gigabyte Aorus Gaming Z390M LGA1151
- GPU AMD RADEON NAVI RX 5700 XT 8GB
- Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2400Mhz
- 2 x SSD Kingstone A400
- Case COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB500
- Power Supply CORSAIR 850w 80PLUS GOLD
I wish I had advice. The best I can offer is to let AMD know and hope they can help you. Not the first person to complain of this and I have not seen a fix posted. If another user has they likely will help. Talk to AMD support: Online Service Request | AMD
XFX has a good support department too. You should talk to them as well.
There are still a large amount of people still complaining of this. Some have found help with the new 20.5.1 drivers while others claim it does not help. If you have not tried them I would and make sure to use the clean install option. If it does not help be sure to report the continued issue to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form