cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NAVI XFX RX 5700 XT Boot Problems

Hello Everybody, 

I have constant problems starting Windows 10.  Sometimes I have to restart the PC about seven times or more until I can log into operational system.

If I press F9 to access system information during boot and wait about 30 seconds, and then hit Enter, I can load the operating system normally.

Another way, that sometimes works, is to press 7 in the boot options to "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" in boot options !

Does anyone have any tips on what could be? Win10 Pro Build 1903 (Driver Version Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.1)

Hardware:

- 3 x Monitor LG 32´´ LED LG 32LB5600 (Triple Screen Setup)

- CPU Intel i5-9600K Hexa-Core 4.6GHz 9MB Cache LGA1151 Coffee Lake

- Mother Board Gigabyte Aorus Gaming Z390M LGA1151

- GPU AMD RADEON NAVI RX 5700 XT 8GB  

- Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2400Mhz

-  2 x SSD Kingstone A400

- Case COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB500

- Power Supply CORSAIR 850w 80PLUS GOLD

4 Replies

I wish I had advice. The best I can offer is to let AMD know and hope they can help you. Not the first person to complain of this and I have not seen a fix posted. If another user has they likely will help. Talk to AMD support: Online Service Request | AMD 

XFX has a good support department too.  You should talk to them as well.

Thanks Man ! I will try XFX to

have you fixed this? i have the same exact problem on a 5600xt 

There are still a large amount of people still complaining of this. Some have found help with the new 20.5.1 drivers while others claim it does not help. If you have not tried them I would and make sure to use the clean install option. If it does not help be sure to report the continued issue to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes