cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Ayoba
Journeyman III

My PC keeps Crashing Every time I install Latest Drivers.

Hi since the beginning of the year I have been trying to update my PC to the new drivers but when I do so it Crashes my PC where I am unable to launch any apps or do anything for that matter. Any solutions to this issue cause its annoying that I can't update to new drivers and have the new features. Older drivers from last year work but any updates from this yeah keeps crashing the PC. Please help!!!!

My Specs:   B450m Ds3H Wifi

Ryzen 5 5600G

Radeon RX6600 8GB

16GB Ram

1TB Storage

3 Replies

Welcome to the club

Whole last year AMD team just keeps releasing sh** that crashes computers and doesn't give a f** about their customers. If I worked like that I'd be fired in a week without payment. But it's a normal working process here. So just get over it, I don't believe they are going to do anything with it.

The only thing you can do here is to roll back to 24.5.1 version. It's still buggy, but at least not crashing 90% of games.

Good luck!

This is what I had to do. 24.5.1 seems to be "stable". Every game I tried using latest (24.7.1) would crash and my PC would reboot.

johns_wikiii
Adept I

Hi there! If updating your drivers causes crashes, try rolling back to a previous stable version. You might also want to check for the latest versions of BIOS and chipset drivers, as compatibility issues can sometimes cause crashes. Ensure your system meets all requirements for the new drivers.