cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

SeekerTs06
Journeyman III

My PC gives black screens and turns off my monitor frequently

I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and an RX 570, recently after the update the amd drivers are no longer compatible with my gpu, and this has caused me several problems since then, for around 1 week my pc frequently turns off the monitor, and I get the message "cabble not connected" as if there was no gpu in the system, or the hdmi cable was disconnected, after that I restart my pc and every time I notice that the amd drivers simply disappear, so what did I decide to try to do? I tried to disable all the automatic driver update options to keep them on version 22.11.2, which if I'm not mistaken is the last one compatible with my gpu, but even in this way, cleaning with ddu and reinstalling the old version of the drivers, often while I'm playing, my PC simply has a black screen, everything crashes, the audio is broken and I have to restart it every time and reinstall the drivers again to be able to play again, and this cycle of pain repeats itself, help me, the What could be causing this problem? I'm almost sure it's a software problem, as there's no point in my computer simply showing a message as if there was no gpu, and then the drivers disappearing from the system.

0 Likes
1 Reply
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Have you tried going back even one more version to see if the problems still persist?

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes