cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

xsile
Adept I

issue with Ryzen Master

After many many months jerking around with rysen master and trying to get it cleanly installed without producing Windows event viewer errors, I finally had enough and uninstalled it. I do not overclock my pc anyway so no need for it. However, even after uninstalling it I am still getting Ryzen Master errors in Event Viewer! Here is the error: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to start due to the following error:
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

I uninstalled Ryzen Master so why is it still producing errors? How can I get rid of this once and for all? "short of going team green and dealing with their issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes
4 Replies
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

The APP is uninstalled but a registry could still be there. Try a good uninstaller and registry cleaner and look for Ryzen Master entries.

The Englishman

I manually went through the registry and took out all Ryzen Master references.  Been smooth sailing ever since, No more Ryzen Master errors in the event viewer.

0 Likes
crystalyser
Adept III

Why the hell are so many DAU's bashing just AMD 🧐
Why no one is complaining about all the crap that Microsoft constantly creates???
Why doesn't someone ask the question:

What the hell has MS messed up with Windows again?

Since I updated my apps in the Windows Store yesterday evening (see screenshot), restarted the computer shortly afterwards, deactivated the autostart on the Game Bar & Xbox app because it reactivates itself after every update and then restarted the computer again had started --> this message also appears after every boot: "The service "AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22" was stopped due to the following error...."

Ryzen Master was never installed on this computer, so it can only be part of the Adrenaline software...
=> Since I haven't had any problems with Adrenaline, the fully overclocked AMD CPU and slightly overclocked AMD GPU since the report appeared... it doesn't really matter in the end.

Have you had problems with your system since the error message appeared?

greetz

crystalyser_0-1708781534913.png

Ryzen7 5800X 4,95ghz; LLC3; 420mm Liquid Freezer2; Corsair RGB Pro SL 32gb/2 - 3600mhz CL18; Sapphire RX6800 Pulse OC; Asus XG27AQ 165Hz; MSI X570 Gaming Plus PPT:137W EDC:135A TDC:95A; BeQuiet! PP 730W
0 Likes

I uninstalled game bar and all the Xbox related stuff from Windows 11 Pro a long time ago and have never had a issue with them coming back.  So I don't know how to help you.

0 Likes