cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sintax
Journeyman III

i just got my new graphics card (RX 6500 XT) and now my L4d2 graphics became so low

i just got my new graphics card (RX 6500 XT) and now my L4d2 graphics became so low and my fps is capped to 75. in other games it works fine i get lots of fps and no stuttering
but whenever i play l4d2 on fullscreen it makes my game low graphics to the point when i use a 3rd party app called hudsight for l4d2 even the crosshairs get so low quality, but when i play in windowed its back to normal it looks fine but I can't play windowed properly cuz of input delay. so can someone please help me fix this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Alptechexpert
Adept II

The RX 6500 XT may not be the most suitable graphics card for high-performance gaming, particularly when paired with powerful processors or at higher resolutions. Bottleneck issues can arise when the processor or graphics card is not adequately matched, leading to reduced performance and potential limitations in rendering graphics and frame rates.

Potential Solutions

• Upgrading the processor to a more powerful one can help alleviate bottleneck issues and improve overall performance
  • Running the game in windowed mode instead of fullscreen may improve performance, but may introduce input delay issues
  • Ensuring the system is running PCIe 4.0, as the RX 6500 XT operates at x4 link capacity and may be choked by running in PCIe 3.0, could also improve performance
0 Likes