cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

0v3rkill
Elite

Hiccups On Recordings

Every time I install the regular driver and I try to record with it using the AVC encoder I have hiccups every 2 minutes or so, on all of our PC's, mine, my wife's and my daughter's. They all have different hardware I have a 6900, my wife a 6800 and my daughter has the 6700. All xfx and xt. I have a threatripper 3970x my wife and daughter have a ryzen 5 5600x and we all have the same problems. Whenever I record with HVEC it records smooth, but the quality is much lowered than AVC. I can see it. Even at the highest quality so I wont use that. But whenever I install the pro version for the 6800xt cards 22.Q4 we have no problems at all with whatever encoder we use. Please address the problem. I have been reporting this to you using the feedback option for months now and you have done nothing. We like uploading to youtube and we can't have this. A lot of your user do too. You expect them to move to NVidia? Fix this please.

0 Likes
1 Reply
0v3rkill
Elite

yeah I had to go back to pro version 22.Q4 after testing some more, because even with HVEC does the hiccup when it records. Oh and let me make this clear, the hiccup is not one the gameplay. I don't see this hiccup at all when I am playing. Its only on the playback of the recording.

0 Likes