cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mikeandre
Adept I

Graphics become corrupt on video editing - laggy when changing windows (Alt+Shift)

Hello. 

I am using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 original, Rx 580 Graphics card with Adrenalin 23.4.3. Version of driver, 1920 X CPU, and 16 Gb or RAM at 3200 Hz. I have an Adata SX8200 nvme HD, and an 32 75 Hz 1440p monitor through DP port.

I have fresh installed the GPU drivers because pc was acting strange but that didnt fix the problem.

Hint 1:  That's the random corrupted image i get from apps like this BlackMagic - Da Vinci Resolve  18, after some random time on the app just scrolling through the videos. 

mikeandre_0-1685048375848.png

Hint 2: When lets say i have some app running like Chrome, Facebook Messanger etc, when i alt+tab to change the window, graphics freeze and i cant switch the window from one app to the other for some sec, after some time the graphic unstuck and the window change.

Hint 3: When i am experiencing these, if i Ctr - Alt- Del, the problem seems to go away for a sec. The CPU hits 100%, GPU is at 4%, RAM at 64%.

0 Likes
1 Reply
James_Holafer
Journeyman III

It seems like you're encountering graphics issues during video editing. Have you considered checking for any conflicting background processes or updating your GPU drivers to the latest version?

0 Likes