cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Threenxty
Journeyman III

Graphical Artifacts in Rocket League with 23.7.1

I updated the rx 6650 xt drivers to version 23.7.1 and after that I had artifacts in the game and the fps dropped sharply. what to do? can you fix it?image_2023-07-09_234948062.pngimage_2023-07-09_234956911.png

1 Solution

This issue is now resolved in Adrenaline 23.8.1 driver

Fixed Issues
Intermittent corruption may be observed playing Rocket League™ with Bloom set to Off on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.8.1 Release Notes | AMD

View solution in original post

12 Replies
headyzmok
Journeyman III

The same thing happens to me since I updated the driver (23.7.1) in a RX 5600 XT

xEc4Ps
Journeyman III

Same problem on 6700xt.. for remove the artifact in game select and deselect the ambient occlusion on video settings.. but the problem is the 23.7.1 in all game.. i rollback on the 23.5.2 version now..

wilder782
Adept I

Seeing the same for me as well

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, this is something we are currently investigating. I'll update the thread once I have more information to share. 

This issue is now resolved in Adrenaline 23.8.1 driver

Fixed Issues
Intermittent corruption may be observed playing Rocket League™ with Bloom set to Off on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.8.1 Release Notes | AMD

littlenezt
Adept III

not trying to hijack the thread, but I also do notice some straight line artifact on my secondary monitor right after booting to windows after 23.7.1 update.

its not always occur everytime I boot to windows, but sometimes it does happen and when it  happens, after few seconds, the straight line artifact removes itself from the screen.

Im using RX6600

i have the same problem when i start rdr2 with 23.7.1 driver. straight line artifacts on the second monitor when starting the game. I thought my 6700xt started having problems after 2 years but I went back to the 23.5.2 driver and I don't have any problems. i think amd failed with version 23.7.1.
0 Likes

exactly, I thought my 1.5 months old RX6600 is already dying

lethalite
Journeyman III

try to turn on and off Motion Blur in graphic settings

0 Likes
EliteTitan820
Journeyman III

Still experiencing with 23.7.2.

0 Likes
blackpro
Journeyman III

Still happening and fps drops in Rocket League after a few games.
I play with max fps 240, and now hard drops after a few games.
I played like this for years without drops, first i thought my Display switched to 144hz
I updated to 23.7.2 for Baldurs Gate 3 :'( 

0 Likes
blackpro
Journeyman III

23.8.1 fixed this for me. Thanks!

0 Likes