cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

GPU crash 6650xt

gpu working for 3/4 days perfecly then cutting off fans no longer spin i have to go into device manager and put it back on , and even after i do that it crashes again ..

Hi i need some help urgently , my build

Rx 6650 XT - GPU
Ryzen 5 2600 - CPU ( Upgrading in the next few days )
Azza Gold 650 watt - PSU ( Yes I know my PSU is caca ) but hear out the post first before you rule out PSU
 16 GB - Ram
MSI b550 Vc A Pro

Ok so hear whats going on - My GPU crashes , the audio for the GPU crashes it does not come back on so i always have to restart and when i do restart AMD drivers are disabled so i have to turn it back on , it crashes when im doing the most simplest of task , for example watching a movie ( Yay crash ) ( Playing a game ) Yay crashed again , now it does not matter if im undeload or not it crashes . My GPU will be at 40 degress and crash , the computer and rgb stays on but gpu crashes ,

I did multiple things i reinstalled windows , did ddu and reinstalled drivers , i changed ram  but here what the funny thing is when say if i reinstall the drivers again after the crash i am able to use my pc without it crashing but thats just for 3 days max , how do i know this ? Well everytime i crash and i renistall drivers i am able to run occt custom for a hour temps are amazing , run furmark for a hour temps still amazing , run haven for a hour and guess what temps are amazing i can play 5 hours of valorant then 2 hours of hogwarts without it cutting off , i can run the pc for an entire day doing all of those things back to back , but after a couple of days go by , i randomly start my pc and boom i am crashed again just by starting the pc , or forgot to mention i did update bios aswell , and yea its still the same thing able to do anything on my pc for a couple of days and then well my GPU goes on a i hate you rally .

I am confused on what is going on , AMD drivers for me is 24.7.1 i have no idea if its the drivers , i have no idea if anyone else is experiencing this mad problem i am confukfused of this problem maybe its the drivers but i need someone to let me know if its the drivers that causing this so i can downgrade .

Also event viewer dose not show anything at all its like event viewing is watching this as something normal .

My card is 1 year old , cpu is old as my grannys underwear but dont worry im getting a new one this week , but can someone let me know if they have this problem aswell is it AMD drivers , is my pc just on its period every 3 days , btw windows 11 i keep remember stuff to mention the more i type but anyway HELPPP PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ....

0 Likes
0 Replies