Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

EierundSpeck420
Journeyman III

gpu aio

hey
i have a toxic radeon rx 6900 xt extrem edition and the water pump inside of the gpu is very loud i think the pump run at 100% how can i make it lower like to 50%
that the gpu is silens

0 Likes
3 Replies

Have you tried Sapphire's own GPU Tweaking app TRIXX.

If that doesn't work check Radeon Settings - Tuning and see if it has a settings for the pump or Radiator fans.

Note: It is probably your Radiator Fans because I believe the pump will run at a steady RPM all the time. You can most likely set a different Fan curve using either Trixx or Radeon Settings - Tuning.

But I would be careful because if your make your Fan curve too low your GPU card will start to overheat.

0 Likes

the fan curve is ok i dont change anything on it 

i cant find any settings with a aio pump i think i cant make it slower then 

thanks for your help 

0 Likes

Yes, I believe that AIO Pumps are meant to run always at a steady speed which can't be changed, I might be wrong about this though.

But, In my opinion, if the pump's speed slows down then there is less fluid circulation which will increase the temperature of the hardware very quickly. So the pump must be running steady all the time to keep removing heat from the processor.

The fans speed on the other had can be changed via software.

I read that a noisy AIO Pump can be caused by air bubbles inside the pump. One method to get rid of the trapped air inside the pump is by tilting your PC at a 45 degree angle in both directions to allow the air to escape.

See if Trixx has a Pump profile such as "Quiet" mode.

EDIT: Found this Tech site for Asetek AIO with a YouTube video showing what you can do to removing any tiny air bubbles inside the pump. This should be similar to fixing your GPU noisy pump.

0 Likes