Newcomer

Games are crashing

My pc has:

motherboard: ASUS Prime X670E-Pro WIFI motherboard

GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX 24GB GDDR6

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 2x32GB 6400MHz DDR5

Power supply:  Silverstone HELA 1200R Platinum

Games it affected so far: Warframe, Once Human, Black myth: Wukong.

My game freezes, and crashes from time to time. Sometimes it happens multiple times in 1 hour, sometimes it doesn't appear for days. It appears it happens when there is a big chance in the screen, for example: I'm move the camera in warframe, or when it loads something in the back, at the start of a mission, or when the is a cut between to scene. My fps doesn't drop, but It freezes completely. Tried to change resulotion, graphics, but it did not disappear completely. 
Right now, when I press the "Start New Journey" in Black Myth: Wukong, the intro start, first it crashed when wukong jumped down from the hill to use the nimbus cloak, after that I started again, then it went until it cut the scene to the army, then it stopped when the wolf thingy jumped on the cloud. It went forward and forward, but still crashed. It happens with other games also. When it freezes I still hear the sound for a little, then the sound also stops and black screen appears, and the game completely unresponsive. Sometimes when this happens with my warframe, I even have to restart the pc with the restart button, cuz my whole pc froze! Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
2 Replies
venlectine
Newcomer

Hey i also have same issues when i was playing POE my computer just freeze and black screen my monitors after that i can open it again that was in totally random moments with no fights on screen or something 

Now ill try Arena breakout and also had today my first crash with my amd card (7600 radeon)

im really waiting till AMD make a hotfix or something cuz this issue have so much ppl (sory for my english)  

0 Likes
koootuk
Newcomer

I have the same problem with latest drivers.

When I'm playing POE screen just goes black and pc crashes. Completely unplayable.
And I have to restart my PC to get an image back on my screens.
Tried it on Vulkan, DX11/12, same difference.

Davinci Resolve crashes too.
I regret upgrading from Nvidia GTX 1070, never had any problems with it.

Probably will save for GTX 4070 or smth.

Terrible drivers AMD, just terrible.

0 Likes