Game code

Hi. I bought a new radeon rx 5700 xt nitro+ special edition from newegg

I didn't receive my game codes 

When I contacted with newegg support they told to talk with amd support 

0 Likes
6 Replies
krabaten
Journeyman III

Same thing here... the store i bought from say that they are not a part of that promo. 

It might be better to just use the serial number on the gpu to redeem the games..

0 Likes

@krabaten
How does one use the serial number to redeem the games? I searched and could only find redemption options that use codes.

0 Likes

If you did not buy from a 'Participating Retailer' for the promo, you cannot claim free games.

Read the FAQ and T & C's on amdrewards.com.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Read the FAQ and T & C's on amdrewards.com.

That was step 1 and done prior to the purchase. Amazon was a participating retailer, the 3600X I picked up was eligible, and I did get the codes (after some prompting) for the 5700 I bought. I paid extra for the 3600X over the 3600 specifically to get the free game and never received either code. I have tried multiple times, over weeks, to get the issue resolved. Hopefully, Amazon resolves the issue tomorrow or I'll just return the 3600X and buy elsewhere.

0 Likes

Yeah.. should have looked more into it myself, the retailer I bought from was not in on it so I missed out.

Hope you get your games

Sendt fra min Samsung Galaxy-smarttelefon.

0 Likes

Resolved (for me).  Amazon did something weird; I hope they modify their receipts to clearly reflect bonus/add-on/free items to avoid future problems, but I have what I paid for at this point

0 Likes