cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

barasabbagh
Adept I

Full screen Games is Stuttering/fps drop after updating to 23.4.1

Hello guys , After updating to 23.4.1 on my 6650 xt I noticed that when I run any game on Fullscreen I can't get above 10 fps , the only way to fix it is to go windowed Fullscreen which causes input lag when playing competitive shooter. 

1 Solution

Solution that the Radeon new driver automatically put my fps cap into 15 , just go and change it back to disabled and u all good 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
bambukavak
Journeyman III

same problem!

0 Likes

Solution that the Radeon new driver automatically put my fps cap into 15 , just go and change it back to disabled and u all good 

0 Likes
kabukijo
Adept II

@barasabbagh wrote:

Hello guys , After updating to 23.4.1 on my 6650 xt I noticed that when I run any game on Fullscreen I can't get above 10 fps , the only way to fix it is to go windowed Fullscreen which causes input lag when playing competitive shooter. 

Yep, in the same boat..

My gpu is an RX6600, and everything went just fine ingame TW3 using driver 23.3.2 untill i updated to 23.4.1 and up !!!  

Many frustrating hickups moving character & camera ingame !!!  UNREAL .. i KID you NOT !! 

so back to 23.3.x, it's much MUCH better !?!  

cheers,

MOBO : ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) / CPU: R9 5900x /GPU: 7800XT → RTX 4070Ti / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz XMP/ SSD: Nvme ssd Pcie 4.0 / PSU: 850 Watt
0 Likes