cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Jakerz007
Adept I

Full installation unavailable on Ryzen 7730U

Why cant i get the Full installation of  Adrenalin? I have removed  the program many times as well as  Complete wipe of my laptop.  

Every time i downlaod adrenalin i chose the full  version but it  changes to minimalist no matter what!!! 

can anyone explain or know why?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Looked at AMD Download page for the Ryzen 7730U mobile processor and found it just has the AMD Detect & Install Tool and no full AMD Driver package to download.

Did you use DDU to uninstall the current AMD Driver before installing the new driver?Screenshot 2023-12-02 171819.png

Looking at previous AMD drivers, AMD does provide the full graphic download driver package: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-processors-rade...

Most likely the reason why you keep getting the Minimalist version is due to AMD Detect & Install Tool.

It is best to download the full AMD driver package from your Laptop's Support Download page which is 100% compatible with your laptop.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Looked at AMD Download page for the Ryzen 7730U mobile processor and found it just has the AMD Detect & Install Tool and no full AMD Driver package to download.

Did you use DDU to uninstall the current AMD Driver before installing the new driver?Screenshot 2023-12-02 171819.png

Looking at previous AMD drivers, AMD does provide the full graphic download driver package: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-processors-rade...

Most likely the reason why you keep getting the Minimalist version is due to AMD Detect & Install Tool.

It is best to download the full AMD driver package from your Laptop's Support Download page which is 100% compatible with your laptop.

0 Likes

Thank for your help. I was able to download the full installation