cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Ayyyyymd
Journeyman III

Fortnite still crashing on 7900XTX

This game features Lumen and Nanite, and I wanted to see how my new 7900XTX would fare against UE5. Apparently not well with this game! The FPS/performance is great, but the game causes driver timeouts and sometimes the game crashes so hard that I have to restart my entire PC. Even with disabling Lumen+Raytracing, and all graphics on low, the game continues to cause driver hangs. No other game has this issue. Even Direct X 11 Mode on it is terrible. I've tried running the game in Win8 Compatibility mode, Set CPU priority to High in task manager, and various other "fixes" I found on reddit and such to no effect. The crashes make the game so unplayable that I may have to ask Epic Games for a refund on their game pass because I cannot even play enough to complete it... Please someone actually FIX THIS ISSUE

2 Replies
rumpelsteal
Journeyman III

Still a pressing problem. How nice it is to reach the TOP 2 and lose only because the game freezes and crashes. Moreover, the problem occurs specifically when playing Fortnite, as well as when installing new versions of drivers, the problem also occurs in other games. Now I really regret that I didn’t buy a video card from Nvidia, which doesn’t have such problems. Top video card 7900xtx red devil, and such errors that did not exist on the 5600 xt red devil.

Mam ten sam problem karta graficzna rx7900xtx, nikt niema jakiegoś pomysłu? bo już mi ręce opadają  

0 Likes