cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

do not install Adrenalin Edition 24.6.1

do not install Adrenalin Edition 24.6.1 I am here to restore a truth I have a full AMD advantage pc with a great cpu the ryzen 7 8840HSW with so-called an NPU then the driver will crash your chipset direct and the bison driver of your AMD ipu yes totally made in the experience. in this case I called Microsoft then what I am in Windows 11 pro and copilot pro then asus which the manufacturer of my pc has 2500 dollars and of course the icing on the cake AMD Of course. For Microsoft they are not responsible because they explained to me that Windows 11 and general to the PC then they decided to let go of AMD and Intel in favor of Qualcomm as you all know of course. as for Asus they are not responsible too because it does not manufacture the super ryzen 7 with its chipset and of course the afterwind service does its best to repair AMD's blunders the driver still does not provide the use of your NPU in the task manager Microsoft is even laughing because it is not even recognized in the device manager yes you read it well it is nonsense the driver also crashes my 120 hz OLED screen by not decoding the hdr badly but the thank you Microsoft who was able to help me and again really thank you to the Microsoft engineer. so I'm going to be very clear AMD I paid your amd AI cpu a fortune it's clear and I want it to work I give you 1 month for your NPU to appear everywhere in the manager it's clear work u npu like intel you make us ridicule in front of the builders and it's really starting to annoy me and I think I'm going to start spending money on Excessive in the courts so that the truth about your incompetence is known to the entire world 

6 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

If you are using a laptop, you should really be using the manufacturer's drivers. Those are tuned specifically for your device.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

good evening already we say hello or good evening plus the pc driver has the same reaction we really have to stop forgiving as I did the AMD incompetence? you believe that whatever ASUS or Microsoft is working not the only one who is unable to answer is AMD so you understand well that the future series of cpu 9000 we expect everyone else I will make a video dedicated on you tube Instagram and tiktok we the customers of this high tech brand we are taken hostage

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Who Wrote this? a 2 yr old! 

0 Likes

Listen well turn on your PC and go play video games and be careful to close the door of your room, and it's not a child of two it's your mother who wrote this and be more respectful next time

0 Likes

Actually,My Mom Died Years ago,Nice try Kiddo.

Darkninja3817
Journeyman III

I was running into the same issue. Wish I had seen this beforehand

0 Likes