cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maxims
Adept I

FC24 stuck on splash screen

Hi. I have AMD Radeon RX 7600 and I'm not able to open FC24, it is stuck at splash screen. Did some digging on the issue, and it appears to be a problem with my graphics card. Is AMD aware of this? When can we expect an update?

1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please try updating to the 23.10.1 driver and let me know if it resolves the issue. 

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.1 Release Notes | AMD

View solution in original post

78 Replies

same to me i have a rx 6800 and fps drops or stuttering is very bad optimized for amd 

0 Likes

That is not the same issue, why say same to me?

0 Likes
Mendonca20
Adept I

Any updates ?

0 Likes
yousufparvez
Adept I

no update 

0 Likes
Leall97
Adept I

This issue should be given top priority. ALL RX 7600 HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!

Feanor
Journeyman III

I have the same problem; after the game's splash screen appears, it redirects to the EA app application, and the game does not open.

0 Likes
d1ozo4eg
Adept I

A long time, very very long time... I so far... Many man so far, i live in the game, and No game, No live... 

0 Likes
Mendonca20
Adept I

15 days have passed and they still haven't resolved it

yes its embarassing

0 Likes
d1ozo4eg
Adept I

Hi All, not news? 

0 Likes
d1ozo4eg
Adept I

All the end? Yes? Dont fix this problem? And never fix... 

0 Likes
EduWolf
Adept I

I will wait more this week to see if EA or AMD will comment on the case, since 100% of AMD RX 7600 users are unable to start the game, which is frozen on the initial loading screen, taking up memory to infinity in the task manager.

If there is no communication from these two companies, I believe I will request a refund for my video card and EA FC 24, since I purchased this GPU specifically to play this game. I've always preferred AMD. All my CPU is designed for AMD, but I'm considering never purchasing an AMD graphics card again.

maxims
Adept I

AMD are the any news on this? Can we expect an driver update?

otasdemiir
Adept I

It's been more than 2 weeks. Neither EA or AMD gonna fix this. Not gonna buy AMD ever again

d1ozo4eg
Adept I

Hi All, People not news, i'm in the shock... 

kalkedon
Journeyman III

Same here since EAFC early access launched. I played perfectly FIFA23 two months with this gpu. Sent a ticket via amd report tool last week but nobody did not answer me.

0 Likes
yaitomug
Journeyman III

parece que no le importamos en lo absoluto a amd ni a ea, es un asco

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please try updating to the 23.10.1 driver and let me know if it resolves the issue. 

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.1 Release Notes | AMD

It is not working guess  you guys forgot 6750 XT exists what a good companySem Título.png

0 Likes

Everything is now working. Thank you for releasing the update. It could have come a bit earlier, but still, I appreciate it.

Still not working

0 Likes

there is an update for the AMD drivers check you have the latest installed

0 Likes

THEY FORGOT 6750 XT USERS MAN WHAT A BUNCH OF **bleep**EHEEDS

0 Likes

RX 7600 23.10.1 perfectly working, thank youu

Hi I have downloaded the 23.10.1 driver update but I'm still having the same issue, do you have any suggestions?

0 Likes

Please try using DDU or running the AMD Cleanup Utility prior to installing 23.10.1. Please make sure to download the full driver package via the product selector at https://www.amd.com/en/support.

0 Likes

IT DOES NOT WORK man please report it back 6750 XT 

0 Likes

Sem Título.png

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

That is a different issue. That error means the game is crashing, not that it gets stuck on the loading screen. This could be due to instability on your system or some other cause such as corrupted game files. 

Please contact Support with details of your system configuration and a screenshot of the error so they can run through some basic troubleshooting with you. 

Hello,

I have the same problem with RX480, do you know if a new driver will be issued for my graphics card?

0 Likes

can we expect a new update again 23.10.1 update was removed today and I cannot enter the game again

0 Likes

Same problem with Ryzen Z1 Extreme after an inevitable update. Is this release (23.10.1) compatible with Ryzen Z1 Extreme? No update seems available now. My current Adrenalin version is 23.20.11.01-230911a-396006C-Lenovo with AMD Windows driver version being 31.0.22011.1008. Very confused with this annoying problem. When can we fix this?

0 Likes
otasdemiir
Adept I

It's working now with RX7600 thanks!

l

0 Likes
d1ozo4eg
Adept I

Dont questions!!! WELL DONE ITS WORK!!! THENKS!

Kloke
Adept I

Hey! Just want to mention that I have the same issue on a RX6600. My pc just shutsdown whenever i'm playing the game, I have the most recent drivers and everything

0 Likes
MaxMan1
Journeyman III

For Rog Ally users I can imagine that we have to wait additional weeks/months waiting the official release of this driver from Asus.

0 Likes

For most this is not isolated to AMD go in Ea forums and see that even NVidia users are having the same problems.
If the new driver fixed your issue great, if not you need to hammer EA not AMD since it does not make the game.