cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maxims
Adept I

FC24 stuck on splash screen

Hi. I have AMD Radeon RX 7600 and I'm not able to open FC24, it is stuck at splash screen. Did some digging on the issue, and it appears to be a problem with my graphics card. Is AMD aware of this? When can we expect an update?

1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please try updating to the 23.10.1 driver and let me know if it resolves the issue. 

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.1 Release Notes | AMD

View solution in original post

78 Replies
ALex65
Adept I

Same for me

stickysyrup
Journeyman III

Game been out for like a week now, still no fix, no update. Embarrassing. Very embarrassing.

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the posts. 

Please can users affected by this issue please submit a FULL BRT report, providing all the relevant information about your system. Instructions on how to provide a BRT report, please visit this link. We also need the attachments (DXDIAG etc) mentioned in the link above.

Hello, All players in the world having amd rx 7600 card unable to pass the loading screen in EA FC 24 game. If amd does not send a update/fix we will be unable to play. WE LOVE amd, LOVE FOOTBALL GAME. PLEASE SEND A MESSEAGE TO INVESTIGATTION TEAM to look up the matter and give us a solution. we already sent bug report messege to amd.

0 Likes

how do we send a DxDiag ? 

0 Likes

When reporting a bug, you have an option to atach files. To generate theDxDiag file use this tutorial: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

0 Likes

Report sent as requesteds. Looking forward tho the fix

hi, i've just sent all requested. pls can you update us on the situation?

0 Likes

We're investigating, thanks for the all the reports whcih have been passed on. I'll be back to update the discussion when I have any updated information I can share. 

Hello Matt.

Here is some information that may be useful for research.

1. This is an issue that occurs in 100% of users with the AMD RX 7600 GPU.

2. It seems to be a memory problem, as the game crashes on the loading home screen and pulls memory endlessly into the task manager, failing to actually start the game.

3. I swapped out my AMD 7600 for my old RX 5500 RXT and the game worked normally, evidenced that it is a problem unique to the 7600 GPU

Thank you, Matt. I could not even be a GPU problem, but you are still looking into it and that shows a lot to us that you guys are still willing to check the problem out, unlike EA. 

thank you. we know that is a EA problem with this game and compatibility with rx7600 but my question is if you, as AMD can get in touch with EA. they're just ignoring the problem and only you can help us. pls we spend a lot of money, we cant play its so unfair

Lets Go Mat you can save us all =D

hi, can you please update on the situation? we are waiting since 2 weeks and still nothing by ea.. now we have send all requested but no answeres about the problem.. is there a possibility that the problem will be solved or not?

0 Likes

No futher update since my post on page 2. As soon as I have any sort of update I can share, I'll be back to update the discussion. I appreciate your patience until that time. 

understood, it's a shame tough.. how is possible that you can not advise ea of this issue. we paid the game even for playing 1 week before other people..  pls update us on this unfair situation

is there something new? can you, as AMD, talk to EA about this?. its so unbearable as a situation. we cant play at something that we have paid. someone has also paid more to play before the official release of the game and they cant play

0 Likes

we are waiting for a long time. you have to tell us something because its a problem relarted to this graphic card.. a card released few months ago. its unfair and a shame this situation

0 Likes

matt you have to tell us something... its been a week since we have contacted you and sent all you want. we are tired of waiting, we spent a lot of money and this graphic card doesn't support this game. you have to do and tell us something

0 Likes

Hey Matt. Any updates?

Any News Matt ? 

0 Likes

alguna novedad ? Lun

0 Likes

Matt any news ?? please Update the situation Mate 

0 Likes

Hi, maybe it's time to clear things up? If not, I will have to change your card to another manufacturer tomorrow.

0 Likes

any news Matt ? 

0 Likes

any news?

0 Likes

Hey Matt could give any update to us?

0 Likes
GigaKutia
Journeyman III

The problem with crashing game after splash screen also affects other cards. RX 470 RX 570 and some more newers and olders.

0 Likes
MaxMan1
Journeyman III

Hi, also all Rog Ally owners have the same issue. In that case the only workaround seems to be to proceed with a rollback of AMD driver to previous version (before the one optimised for Starfield).

I have the latest official AMD driver (23.9.3) installed on my Ally and the game won't start for me either.

0 Likes
Leall97
Adept I

I have the same problem

0 Likes
supernsansa
Journeyman III

Hi all.

Just chiming in to say that I'm experiencing the same issue with my PC (I have an RX 7600 GPU). I have submitted a bug report using the tool suggested by Matt and attached my dxdiag text file to it. I hope this can be resolved soon so we can all get back to scoring absolute screamers!

0 Likes
EduWolf
Adept I

Here is some information that may be useful for Investigate.

1. This is an issue that occurs in 100% of users with the AMD RX 7600 GPU.

2. It seems to be a memory problem, as the game crashes on the loading home screen and pulls memory endlessly into the task manager, failing to actually start the game.

3. I swapped out my AMD 7600 for my old RX 5500 RXT and the game worked normally, evidenced that it is a problem unique to the 7600 GPU

Yeah I'm using my old RX 570 and it works but not with my RX 7600 so i believe it's specific to 7600. I also did test my friends GTX 1050 ti on my system and it also worked

you are right. problem with rx 7600

d1ozo4eg
Adept I

Уважаемые представители, пожалуйста решите вопрос совместимости rx7600 и fc24. Для более качественного гэйминга была приобретена карточка и прошу заметить, выбор был сделан в Вашу пользу, а не в пользу зелёных человечков. Именно для этой игры и покупалась карточка. пожалуйста решите проблему, на встройке от ryzen хорошенько не поиграть. Хочется прочувствовать игру с самого начала сезона. 

0 Likes
d1ozo4eg
Adept I

Oh people .... How tired I am of waiting, the issue would be resolved sooner. paid such money for everything about everything...

0 Likes
Boggy
Journeyman III

I have the same issue, I have an rtx 7600, have tried contacting EA about the problem with no help at all. just sent a bug report to AMD with dxdiag, hopefully they are able to help. 

LaCentolla
Adept I

I have a 7800 XT game last a lot but finally starts.

What I have is stuttering, Even adrenaline marks 150 fps in my 144 hz monitor, the game was smoother in my 1080. So annoyed.

0 Likes