cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Excalibur_Umbra
Journeyman III

Fan Control and Radiograph can't see GPU after installing Adrenaline

I've been using Fan Control to control the fans in my desktop for a good while now, and Radiograph to monitor my computer's resources and temps. However, either due to the last few Windows 11 updates (I'm on the preview build thing) or something else, neither Fan Control or Radiograph can see my GPU or read its temperature. I have a Radeon RX 6600 that recently lost the ability to run the fans on the card, which required a little rerouting to fan connector on the main board. It works as it should since I can create a rule in Fan Control that lets me control the GPU fans (something I can't do in Adrenaline due to the reroute). The fans will still spin even if my afore mentioned apps can't see the card, but at a constant speed that can't be controlled outside of the BIOS settings. HWMonitor can still see the GPU with Adrenaline installed, but I prefer the look of Radiograph, and for obvious reasons would like to be able to control the fans and make any adjustments that may be required from time-to-time. I actually ran into someone yesterday who has either experienced this little anomaly themselves, or knows people who have. 

I don't believe I've tried to view the GPU in A-Tuning with the Adrenaline installed yet, so I'll be testing that tonight. If A-Tuning sees it, I'll test it with a little game play.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me get past this. 

0 Likes
0 Replies