cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

CarlosJensen
Journeyman III

Everytime i have to Restart my computer to make AFMF work for that 1 single use!

I'm pretty much impressed by AFMF and its capabilities thanks to AMD I'm now getting around 200 fps in most of titles i play! My GPU is an rx6700 btw but my problem is all of a sudden AFMF started giving me problems after i upgraded to windows 23H2 like i can use it for only 1 single time after i restart my pc and then after i close that game i cannot use AFMF anymore until i restart my computer again. idk what's the problem i just clean installed the display drivers again but it's still giving me issues maybe is it Windows that's causing all the trouble ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
SU5HI_Z3R0
Adept I

On one of the beta releases I had same experience with my RX 6800 XT. Since last couple I just found if I play enough it always stutters then crashes eventually which is a shame as it looked good when working.  I tried many different things and ensured a clean install but had no success so far. Had to revert to mainstream public driver each time as that works flawlessly. I even tried turning off  the auto start for copilot in win 11 but that made no difference.

0 Likes

Same! idk what's causing the issue on newer windows version I have tried everything but couldn't find a solution. hopefully they fix these issues in 23.30.01.04

0 Likes
knepich
Adept II

Is your cpu overclocked? Latest gpu drivers does not like when cpu is overclocked. It even makes my cpu pull more voltage at stock settings.

0 Likes