cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ItsJuanKamilo
Journeyman III

Error 182

Error 182 - Radeon software installation detected amd graphics hardware that is not compatible with the installation of this software in your system settings

new laptop help me pls

0 Likes
5 Replies

New laptop ?

Possibly you have the drivers supplied by laptop maker, you can check the driver version in device manager.

For anyone to offer other suggestions you will need to supply hardware specs ( cpu, gpu models).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
ii_charon_ii
Adept I

Okay, i just spent a deposit on a house upgrade on this computer,     What exactly is error 182?  Is it like Scooby Doo mystery?

0 Likes

"Is it like Scooby Doo mystery?"

I´m dying LMAO.

It means that your drivers are not compatible with your GPU for some reason.

What notebook is it? On its back, you have a label with the brand and model. If you manage to write it or attach a picture of it, I can find the correct drivers.

0 Likes

okay, new build switched from intel for the past 3 decades to and AMD,  so i bought a msi mobo, since last 4 builds, so the bios is close here' is the desciption on my build, i can provide deeper scans if needed

and literaly in the midst of building it.   so i'm not sure of a software issue, i don't know.

MSI MAG X570 mobo, ryszen 9 5900x, Tuf Gaming 3090 oc, trident ( i had to trick it to work can't get the 4000 speed out of them

no conflicts in device manaager, ran scf /scannow, did the DISM thing.  and as i said I need to buy some scooby snacks, cause i'm sure we solve this

0 Likes

I don´t understand. Error 182 happens in a laptop or in a desktop PC?

0 Likes