cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

И так, начну с того что в декабре 2023 года я купил NFS Unbound. По системным требованиям - ПК проходит.
rx 570 sapphire nitro+ 8gb
24ram
SSD
И сразу же начались проблемы, они были 3ех разных видов, но суть всегда одна. Что бы я не делал, в разное время от 5 до 25 минут вижу одну и ту же ошибку - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Ниже я прикреплю скриншоты:
Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_1_1708347698.png|

Что было сделано?: ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО К ПРОЧТЕНИЮ, ПЕРЕД ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕМ ИСПРАВЛЕНИЙ!!!
Драйвера - обновил, откатил на ту же дату, что выход игры, на 1 версию свежее, чем выход игры, на 1 версию старее актуальной, на самый 1ый драйвер, на драйвер который держит 11 directx.
Windows 10 - обновлен до последней версии, переустановлен.
Игра - устанавливалась на разные диски.  SSD, HDD.
Net.Framework - переустановлен весь 3 раза
Герцовка экрана - понижалась
Разрешение уменьшал, играл в окне
Настройки - минимум
DirectX - обновлен
Разгон-дефорсирование VGA - делал на стандартной частоте, разгоне, дефорсирование от 5 до 15% - толку 0.
Удалял файлы из папки с игрой и "Документы"
Так же делал файлик TdrLevel в реестре. Изменял параметры в файле PROFILEOPTIONS_profile.
Долго могу перечислять - все возможные варианты, что найдете в интернете - ДЕЛАЛОСЬ ВСЁ!

Отправлял отчет об ошибке в AMD через Adrenaline - ответа не было, решил написать сюда. Надеюсь, написав везде об этой проблеме - её все таки исправят?!

EU:

And so, I’ll start with the fact that in December 2023 I bought NFS Unbound. According to the system requirements, the PC passes.
rx 570 sapphire nitro+ 8gb
24ram
SSD
And immediately the problems began, they were of 3 different types, but the essence was always the same. No matter what I do, at different times from 5 to 25 minutes I see the same error - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

I have attached screenshots above:

What was done?: MUST READ BEFORE SUGGESTING CORRECTIONS!!!
Drivers - updated, rolled back to the same date as the game release, 1 version newer than the game release, 1 version older than the current one, to the very 1st driver, to the driver that supports 11 directx.
Windows 10 - updated to the latest version, reinstalled.
The game was installed on different disks. SSD, HDD.
Net.Framework - reinstalled all 3 times
Screen Hz - decreased
Reduced the resolution, played in the window
Settings - minimum
DirectX - updated
Overclocking and deboosting VGA - done at standard frequency, overclocking, deboosting from 5 to 15% - no use.
Deleted files from the game folder and "Documents"
The TdrLevel file was also created in the registry. Changed the parameters in the PROFILEOPTIONS_profile file.
I can list for a long time - all the possible options that you will find on the Internet - EVERYTHING WAS DONE!

I sent a bug report to AMD via Adrenaline - there was no response, so I decided to write here. I hope that by writing everywhere about this problem, it will still be fixed?!

7 Replies

Delete the TdrLevel file. It will cause you to get stuck on a black screen. Try uninstalling the driver with DDU and installing the 23.11.1 driver. This is the version in which I do not receive errors regarding Directx 12. I had a lot of problems with 24.1.1 and 24.2.1.

0 Likes

Well, for now I see that he did a little better. As for the driver version, I’m not sure I haven’t tried it, but I can check it again. I'll post the results, thank you.

0 Likes

Unfortunately, this driver version is not supported by my video card.

UPD: I found the right version. I'll try. I also took 11.22.2 - it supports NFS Unbound. Let's see what happens

0 Likes

None of the drivers helped solve the problem. The problem still persists only in this game

0 Likes
Qoojo
Miniboss

My experience with this error in the past is that it was caused by unstable OC, even if the OC was factory default. I see that you have tested at standard clocks for your card, so submit bug and wait might be your only option.

0 Likes

Tested in all possible modes. I even reinstalled the OC. The result is ultimately the same. The bug was reported via AMD Software. Is it still necessary?

0 Likes

That should be good enough I think. As long as some sort of bug report is sent.

0 Likes