cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

VVilliawhung
Journeyman III

Drivers uninstall themselves after crashing (PLEASE HELP)

So my issue is when I install drivers for my GPU (5700 XT) after a month or so the screen will go black and I won't be able to get picture anymore till I full restart my Pc, but when I do restart the PC all the drivers I downloaded will technically be there just no installed for some odd reason....

Last night my pc did all the stuff listed above, but now every time I install the drivers my pc will act normal for a few mins to an hour and then the screen will turn off and I do the whole routine again and again...

Drivers I downloaded below

Adrenalin 21.6.1 Recommended (WHQL)

Adrenalin 21.8.1 Optional

0 Likes
4 Replies
ERROR
Journeyman III

This also happens to me, thought it makes beep boop noises when it crashes, but the amd radeon software is deleted so I have to redownload it again, I contacted support and if they find a fix ill let you know!!

I got the same problem with driver 21.5.x, 21.7.x... and I am installing 21.8.2 hopping they won't uninstall by magic (since I barely ever restart my computer and they disappear in the night. That is a **bleep**ing weird behavior.

0 Likes

Its been awhile since my last update on this post, but good news my GPU works now!!

I ended up sending it back since it was still under warranty through XFX (2 times!) so it was still a headache, but now the card works perfectly 

0 Likes

Its been awhile since my last update on this post, but good news my GPU works now!!

I ended up sending it back since it was still under warranty through XFX (2 times!) so it was still a headache, but now the card works perfectly 

0 Likes