cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Laytod
Journeyman III

Drivers problems.

Hello, I have a problem and first of all, I am not an English speaker, so sorry in advance.

I have a Radeon RX 7600 graphics card and when I update the drivers to the latest version I open any game and it just restarts my PC, I don't understand what the problem is. Does anyone else have or has had that problem?

1 Solution
Laytod
Journeyman III

Hi Furki.  

Apparently I solved the problem and it's actually a SILLY, literal thing.... The only thing I did was update to the latest drivers which is version 24.7.1 and I updated to Win 11 and it was solved, because it didn't make sense that being in Win 10, I don't know if AMD is going to solve that in Win 10 let's hope so, I hope you can solve it too.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Fredoops
Adept I

Yes, 7800xt got the same black screen of death and restart issue. 

It's been called out in many threads below.

Try turning off freesync on both your monitor settings and the adrenalin software.

Otherwise roll back drivers.

I have the same issue and I tried the turning off freesync on both my monitor settings and adrenalin software but it didn`t work I am currently using 24.5.1 with no issues but when I`m trying to update my drivers I got the same crash it`s annoying #AMD should come up with a solution for this, it`s clearly not just a bug that happens to me. Now I do not wanna write here one by one what I have tried to, everything is up to date. 

My setup: Sapphire Nitro + oc 7800xt with R7 7800X3D also my yonga set is up to date too

I have MSI mpg B650 carbon wifi motherboard also its BIOS up to date I have a good SSD with no problems and I have G.SKILL 2x16 6400mhz CL 32 Expo rams my PSU corsair RMx shift 850watts and besides I checked my PSU but I don`t think so that the issue is PSU related and I`m using Win10 Pro.

I hope there is any solutions to this problem.

Laytod
Journeyman III

Hi Furki.  

Apparently I solved the problem and it's actually a SILLY, literal thing.... The only thing I did was update to the latest drivers which is version 24.7.1 and I updated to Win 11 and it was solved, because it didn't make sense that being in Win 10, I don't know if AMD is going to solve that in Win 10 let's hope so, I hope you can solve it too.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciated. If you say so well . I don`t know, maybe there is a problem of  working with Win 10, but as you said, it`s SILLY, sounds ridiculous. Why it`s not work with the Win 10?! Anyways. I hopes too that it can be solved in the future. It would be better scenario without must having to change the operating system.

Now, thanks to you, I know that this will be a way of salvation for me, at least if a solution is not found in the future. Thanks man, I`m really grateful.

johnsmithcarey
Journeyman III

For driver problems, try:

1. **Updating Drivers**: Download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website or use Windows Update.
2. **Reinstalling Drivers**: Uninstall the problematic driver and then reinstall it.
3. **Checking for Conflicts**: Ensure no other software is causing conflicts.
4. **Running Troubleshooters**: Use built-in OS troubleshooters for automatic fixes.

0 Likes