Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Ocroupi
Journeyman III

Drivers installation

Good noght everyone.

I need to install the drivers for AMD FX(TM)-4300 Quad-Core 3.8 GHz.

I am using Windows 8.1 Professional, so I cannot download the program that auto-detects what I need.

Therefore, I need to search in the list below, but I cannot find my processor. It does not appear, at least with the name I wrote.

Plase, can anyone help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

The FX-4300 is not a APU (Processor with Integrated Graphics) so it requires no drivers to work. Windows automatically installs special drivers which can't be updated unless the OS is updated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

The FX-4300 is not a APU (Processor with Integrated Graphics) so it requires no drivers to work. Windows automatically installs special drivers which can't be updated unless the OS is updated.

0 Likes

Okay then, I will make Windows search for everything it needs, because I tried to play League of Legends to check if everything is fine and not. I could not play.

Thank you for making it clear!

0 Likes

What you probably need to do is update your Computer Video card driver.

If you give me the Make & Model of your Video Card I can direct you to the proper driver whether it is Nvidia or AMD.

Your PC must have a video Card installed for you to get video output to your monitor.

If you don't know your computer hardware download a free program called SPECCY which give most of the Make & Models hardware installed plus software.

Also maybe the best free program is GPU-Z which will tell you everything about your GPU Card you have installed.

NOTE: AMD doesn't support Windows 8/8.1 anymore with driver updates. So the drivers you do find will be several years old.

0 Likes