cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Nina1
Journeyman III

driver version wrong

My problem is that it says that the version of AMD Software that i have launched is not compatible with my currently installed graphics driver, even tho im really sure i installed the right one. I play valorant and recently i got the problem that my monitor turns off after a few seconds of playing and i already contactet riot support, but they send me here. I could open the software yesterday with no problem but when i restart my pc it just disappeares. I also cant see my GPU in my task manger sometimes and i really dont know what to do. 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Here's what you need to do. Furnish information so someone can try to help.

Information Required When Posting a Discussion

https://community.amd.com/t5/knowledge-base/information-required-when-posting-a-discussion/ta-p/4227...

bakiyau
Journeyman III

i recently got this issue... if i download the auto installer then after an hour or so my game load screens become insane and if i try to open the AMD console it says not compatible with currently installed graphics card even though it was fine for that hour after installation.... so i thought okay i manually searched for my graphic card driver and there were 2 options optional and recommended so i did recommended and that one worked for about a full day then it did the same thing and my loading screens become hella long.

but yeah kind of hard to describe the issue more than that, you just install the driver and it works for a while, then it breaks and when you try to open it you can't and it gives that error message where it says the driver is not compatible with your card.

0 Likes