cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kromirOk
Adept I

Detroit: Become Human Continuously crashing on AMD Radeon RX 6600 (Capitol Park, Markus' Speech)

Hi,

I was casually playing Detroit Become Human. Everything was going fine I could play the game on ultra 50-60 fps. Then I got to the Capitol Park mission. Everything was going smoothly until I got to the hijacking to the android store. The game had a huge lag which then disappeared. So I went on playing and Markus gave half of his speech when I heard a windows 11 error sound in the background. The game froze and I couln't click anything. After a few seconds the game has gone white and every click would make the "Not responding" window appear. I alt tabbed to my desktop and I saw an error message telling me that there was a problem with my GPU and the game will now turn off and also that I should upgrade my gpu drivers. There were no new drivers available so I just launched the game again. Unfortunately with the same results. I was freaked out so i did it again and again. After it not working I thought that it might be a faulty driver so I reinstalled it with the same results. So then I thought a faulty game installation. I reinstalled the game and still same results. I contacted Quantic Dream for help, but none of the solutions gave to me by them are not working.

Can anyone please give me some suggestions on what can I do to make the game work?

2 Solutions
ivandj
Journeyman III

Exactly the same error here also during the speech. Same video card. Any resolution?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kromirOk
Adept I

Guys I am very sorry I misspelled the driver! I meant 22.11.2 drivers!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
17 Replies
ivandj
Journeyman III

Exactly the same error here also during the speech. Same video card. Any resolution?

0 Likes

yeah 22.12.2 drivers

I can't find 22.12.2 drivers for the RX 6600. Im having the same problem with detroit and i have a RX 6600, can someone help me please ?

0 Likes

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-6000-series/amd-radeon-6600-seri...

there you go.

Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi II - Ryzen 9 5900X - Deepcool LT720 360mm AIO - 32GB G.skill Ripjaws V Series DDR 4 3600 - Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX - Corsair RM1000x - Corsair 5000D Airflow
0 Likes

Hi, new user here, i still can't find it , any idea? 

WitekSu_0-1680723894475.png

0 Likes

22.12.2 is a 7900 series only driver. so krom was wrong to recommend them. 
22.11.2 was the last driver for 6xxx series before feb. try those.

Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi II - Ryzen 9 5900X - Deepcool LT720 360mm AIO - 32GB G.skill Ripjaws V Series DDR 4 3600 - Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX - Corsair RM1000x - Corsair 5000D Airflow

Sorry! Tagged this post as solution by an accident! My phone slipped!

0 Likes
kromirOk
Adept I

Guys I am very sorry I misspelled the driver! I meant 22.11.2 drivers!

0 Likes

Did you resolve this problem? And if yes, how did you resolve it? I have exactly the same problem, i tried three driver versions and even reinstalled Windows.

0 Likes

Do you have to uninstall the current drivers and then install 22.11.2, or can you just install 22.11.2?

0 Likes
TiTee0
Journeyman III

The exact same thing happens to me. I need a solution, I can't quit the game halfway.

0 Likes
jorginhoec
Journeyman III

THE SAME HAPPENS TO ME WITH MY RIZEN 5 5600GWhatsApp Image 2023-05-30 at 22.23.32.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-05-30 at 22.23.52.jpeg

0 Likes
Dooglesz
Journeyman III

same problem here only i use AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT any solutions yet?

0 Likes
zoricic_david
Journeyman III

Once I've passed the crashing part, can I go back to my updated drivers?

0 Likes
Neoloredo2
Journeyman III

i have 6650 xt and there is no drivers 22. etc for me how can i play so?

0 Likes

Here is the link: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-11-2

If you wanna find old versions, just play with URL last digits

0 Likes
ZzheFox
Journeyman III

Here in 2024.

This worked for me. Version 22-11-2 with a RX 6600 XT

https://www.amd.com/en/support/download/drivers.html

0 Likes